Ultimately, the more senior you are, the more your performance gets measured by the financial numbers. Whatever your industry, it is the measure of how well every manager is doing. Organisations live and die by solid financial decisions, and you must know what you are talking about!
This CPD certified MasterClass will take you through the essentials of financial management, will give you an understanding of financial terminology, how to prepare and manage budgets effectively, how read and analyse accounts and statements, and most importantly how this information should be used in your decision-making.
- Accounting principles and financial reporting
- Understanding common financial terminology
- Essentials of effective book-keeping
- Interpreting Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements
- Interpreting financial statements – ratio analysis, breakeven analysis, cost accounting, working capital, cash flow forecasting
- The components of a good business plan
- Profit & Loss Accounts
- Evaluating the companies’ performance
- Managing cash-flow
- The difference between cash flow and profit
- Costing for decision making
- Budgeting for the future
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course has been designed for managers and executives with responsibility for managing budgets, company directors with limited or no financial background or entrepreneurs with little or no previous financial experience.