Lean Business Management is an approach to running an organisation that supports the concept of continuous improvement, seeking to achieve small, incremental changes in order to improve procedures.
This course will help improve your processes, deliver savings and drive continuous improvement in any business or organisation using some of the Six Sigma analysis and DMAIC cycle.
You will learn the Lean principles and the 5 elements of the DMAIC cycle, as well as their benefits and how to implement them. You will be shown how identify root cause analysis, control techniques, how to document improvement metrics, and how to identify and communicate future opportunities for improvement. At the end of the course you will be able to take home the highly informative course pack to refer back to, to aid you on your path to improving your processes. You will also receive 5 Structured CPD points to add to your requirements (if applicable).
- Implementing Lean principals to cut out waste in your organisation
- Implementing the 5 elements of the DMAIC Cycle – Define / Measure / Analyse / Improve / Control. What are the benefits.
- Team dynamics and managing change
- Identify current time and quality metrics
- Root cause analysis
- Decision making – Priorities possible sources and solutions
- Control techniques for ongoing process control
- Documenting process improvement metrics – Time Quality, Financial
- Identify and communicate future opportunities for improvement
- PDCA Cycle – review and action on a continuous basis
- Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
Who Should Attend?
Any public or private organisation looking to drive efficiencies and savings including manufacturers, suppliers, building and design professionals, government bodies, semi state agencies, retailers, consultancy practices, legal professionals to name just a few.
On completion you will receive your CMG MasterClass Certificate as well as your CPD Certificate containing 5 Structured CPD Points. Please note certificates are issued only at the close of the training course to participants who complete the full five hours.
The cost of this course is €395 (early-bird), NORMAL RATE €495. Price includes course documentation and light refreshments. While the course fee does not include lunch, CMG Professional Training will provide sandwiches and tea/coffee for those who require a light lunch. Alternatively, you can avail of the local food stores and coffee shops within a one minute radius of the training centre for hot food or alternative lunch options.