This highly interactive sales management training course is suitable for the seasoned professional wanting to refresh their skills as well as the sales manager needing a structured approach to the process or those new to the sales management role. Either way this course will help delegates refine and perfect their sales management style, help motivate teams, get results and achieve targets
Each section of this course is designed to enhance your career as a successful sales manager
This is a must attend training course for anyone working in the sales environment and all attendees will get a chance to engage in an informative Q & A session, and will receive a highly informative course pack, as well as 5 structured CPD Points.
- Your role as sales team leader
- Target Setting – Striking the balance between realism and keeping the pressure on
- People Management
- How to build and maintain an focussed team
- Tips on how to keep the team positive, when things aren’t going to plan
- How to distribute your teams workload in a fair, even manner
- Ensuring targets and deadlines are met
- Conducting effective appraisals and managing incentives and rewards
- Holding meetings and assessing performance
- How to provide effective feedback
- How to handle difficult situations
- Guidelines on holding a successful sales meeting
- Tips on keeping morale high
- How to coach and counsel your team, and knowing when to do so
- The importance of on the job training for your sales team
Who Should Attend?
This course will be relevant to all levels of sales managers who are responsible for teams and targets.
On completion you will receive your CMG MasterClass Certificate as well as your CPD Certificate containing 5 Structured CPD Hours. Please note certificates are issued only at the close of the training course to participants who complete the full five hours.
This course costs €395 (Early-bird) normal rate is €495. Includes course documentation and light refreshments. While the course fee does not include lunch, we do provide freshly made sandwiches, coffee and a range of teas and fresh juice for those who require a light lunch. Alternatively you can avail of the local food stores and coffee shops opposite the training centre for hot food or alternative lunch options.