This CPD certified Supervisory Management training course is aimed at supervisors or team leaders. Whether new to the role, recently appointed or experienced, this course will provide you with an effective framework for developing your skills to successfully manage a team. The programme will help you achieve targets through your team and keep motivational levels high. You will leave with the most up-to-date information and skills on how to manage change, motivate, discipline, delegate, inspire, problem solve and other key skills needed to succeed as a supervisor and give you the confidence to start managing others effectively
This course is highly interactive and utilises real life insights and practical everyday business examples.
- Understand the supervisory skills, roles and responsibilities required to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Learn Management skills to help you give constructive criticism, feedback and encouragement
- Maximise productivity by leveraging diversity and individual differences / motivating people - using motivational techniques / recognising demotivated staff
- Learn techniques to help you cope with difficult employees
- Core Management Skills – Planning, organisation, time management and delegation skills
- Communication skills – getting your message across clearly / communicating with confidence across all levels, your confidence is key.
- Effective approaches to problem solving, confrontation, difficult situations and skills you can apply immediately
- Managing records, maintenance logs and work schedules
- Managing People & Team building – What are the qualities of a good supervisor – Understand different management styles and their impact on staff. Applying the most appropriate supervisory style for each individual team member and situation / Engaging with staff and building good working relationships
Who Should Attend?
New or recently appointed supervisors, existing team leaders and supervisors, managers in business who wish to learn best practice techniques for managing people
On completion you will receive your CMG MasterClass Certificate as well as your CPD Certificate containing 5 Structured CPD Points. Please note certificates are issued only at the close of the training course to participants who complete the full five hours.
This course costs €375 (Early-bird) normal rate is €475. Includes course documentation and light refreshments. While the course fee does not include lunch, we do provide freshly made sandwiches, coffee and a range of teas and fresh juice for those who require a light lunch. Alternatively you can avail of the local food stores and coffee shops opposite the training centre for hot food or alternative lunch options.