Ireland's gender pay gap legislation has now been enacted. The gender pay gap legislation will require employers to disclose the pay gap between male and female employees. It will impact public and private sector employers with more than 250 employees. It will eventually be extended to organisations with 50 or more employees.
The average gender pay gap for Ireland is 14.4%, which is 2% more than in 2012. Lockdown hasn’t done equality many favours in Ireland.
This course will give a detailed guide on Gender Pay Gap Reporting regulations and a strategic view of the many complex tasks you need to complete to comply with the new rules.
· Understanding the primary requirement of the Gender Pay Gap Information Act 2021
· What the gender pay gap is, why it exists and the benefits to be had from reporting a low GPG.
· Differences in pay versus unequal pay.
· How is ‘pay’ defined by the regulations?
· What do the regulations say about bonuses?
· Are benefits-in-kind covered?
· When must you start collecting data?
· Collecting the data - ensuring data protection compliance
· What is the correct way to calculate the pay gap?
· Is the cause of the pay gap important?
· What, if any, other data must be collected for reporting?
· How must the information be reported?
· How to approach a Gender Pay Action Plan
· Key lessons for implication and review
HR and payroll professionals and advisors; Company Secretaries; Finance Directors; Managing Directors, CEOs, Operations managers and all people who deal with staff remuneration and benefits.
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course. Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.
An ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €465 is currently available. This training course normal rate is €565. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY BIRD RATE CLOSES 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO COURSE DATE.
The course cost includes all course documentation and certificate of attendance.