This training course will offer expert, experience-driven and practical guidance on the overarching procurement principles, procurement options and processes as well as gain an understanding on new emerging themes like Brexit, Green and Social procurement.
If you are involved in public procurement in any capacity, this one-day training course should provide great value. You will gain insights from a highly experienced practitioners’ perspective and have the opportunity to engage in a live Q&A on the day.
• Overarching procurement principles
• The role of the procurement officer
• Important circulars and guidelines
• Some key emerging themes (Brexit, Green & Social procurement, WTO)
• Developing a procurement plan
• Procurement options
• Procurement processes
• Getting ready to run a tender process
• Running the pre-tender phase (market analysis, RFIs, lotting strategy, developing tender documents including selection & award criteria etc)
• Running the tender phase (setting up e-tenders / TED, clarifications, managing the process etc)
• Running the post tender / contract management phase (evaluations and feedback, concluding the contract, completing the Art 84.1 file)
This topic will be very relevant to those involved in the process of procuring public work, or awarding public contracts, who wants an understanding of the legal process of awarding contracts and challenging decisions. Relevant to procurement managers in the public sector, state & semi-state bodies, those dealing with public construction contracts, procurement/purchasing managers in hospitals & healthcare, housing, and anyone who is responsible for procuring, awarding or debriefing public contracts.
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course. Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.
An ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €465 is currently available. This training course normal rate is €565. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY BIRD RATE CLOSES 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO COURSE DATE. The course cost includes all course documentation and Certificate of Attendance.