While working from home provides an opportunity to be free from the office setting it also means that your sense of discipline and time management skills will be put to the test when compared to a structured office work day.
Now more than ever as our world has changed those that practice good time management take an active and structured approach to their day. Statistically, you will work more intensely than you would in the office, take fewer breaks and work longer hours. Learn how to take control of situations as they arise and ensure you get more of the right things done.
This one-day course is designed to teach you the most effective, practical techniques to help you better manage your time and priorities. You will learn how to better organise your day, and set achievable goals for your day, week and month. You will be shown how to keep track of your time to ensure you stay focused, and how to tackle unforeseen problems that arise during the day.
· How to build an effective work schedule
· The best places to work remotely
· How to block your distractions
· How to take productive “deep breaks”
· How to know my team is working on the right things
· Using the Urgent / Important Matrix to schedule your daily tasks
· Prioritising, Planning and Preparation are your (new) best friends
· Delegation – Using the “SMART’s”
· Learn tactics to deal with unforeseen problems and to get back on track
· How to analyse your personal time behaviour
· We teach you new and effective strategies for improving your thinking around time management skills
· How to set clear time frames
· We give you some more key tips to take away on using technology to increase your time productivity
This course is vital for everyone interested in building their business, career or profession in public or private sector organizations. On completion you will be able to manage your time more effectively, build stronger business relationships while getting more done.
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your CMG MasterClass Certificate in Time Management as well as your CPD Certificate containing 5 Structured CPD Hours. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course. You will also receive a full Time Management course pack to refer back to at any time in the future.
An‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €425 is currently available. This training course normal rate is€495. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY BIRD RATE CLOSES 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO COURSE DATE.
The course cost includes all course documentation, Time Management training pack and certificates.