This course will provide delegates with an introduction to the practice of e-procurement,explaining the main types of systems that can be used, what it can (and cannot) do, how to set it up correctly, and how to integrate it with your current processes.
All attendees will get a chance to engage in an informative Q & A session with a highly experienced procurement specialist, and will receive a highly informative course pack.
What is E-Procurement?
· The capabilities of E-Procurement
· The impact on organisations and on your own role
· Understanding the jargon
· Is E-Procurement the same as e-commerce?
· What can an E-Procurement system do?
· Using a catalogue procurement system
· Setting up a catalogue, the costs, and the choices of portal sites
Case studies of E-Procurement
· The uses of on-line and reverse auctions
· The strengths and pitfalls of auctions
· The impact on supplier relationships
Integrating e-procurement systems into the business process
· Integration issues
· The implications of ‘open architecture’
· Integrating hardware
· The current use of e- procurement, some examples
E-Procurement and contract law
· Contracts and electronic signatures
· Contract formation and e-trading
Teams interested in updating or framing their E-Knowledge into a coherent practical framework for use in their procurement practice. Teams that are considering the use of E-Procurement in their business process and want to gain some knowledge of this key area of business
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course. You will also receive a full course pack to refer to at any time in the future. Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.
An ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €465 is currently available. This training course normal rate is €565. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY BIRD RATE CLOSES 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO COURSE DATE.
The course cost includes all course documentation, training pack and certificates of attendance.