This highly practical Data Protection Officer training course has been designed to help Data Protection Officers meet their challenging roles.
The DPO course is ideally suited to anyone currently fulfilling a Data Protection Officer role within an organisation, those new to the role and those responsible for ensuring that their organisation is compliant with data protection law.
- GDPR – The Main Changes – Overview of the Regulation
- New Role DPO – What does it Involve?
- Subject Access Requests & The Right of Access
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Managing a Data Breach
- How to deal with a Data Protection Audit
- Understanding Data Protection by Design & Default
- Records & Policy Management
- Data Governance & Accountability
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is currently acting as a Data protection officer, those expecting to be landed with the role or those aspiring to take on such a positions
On completion, you will receive your CMG MasterClass Certificate as well as your CPD Certificate containing 5 Structured CPD Hours. Please note certificates are issued only at the end of the training course to participants who complete the full five hours.
This course costs €395 (Early-bird) normal rate is €495. Includes course documentation and light refreshments. While the course fee does not include lunch, we do provide freshly made sandwiches, coffee and a range of teas and fresh juice for those who require a light lunch. Alternatively you can avail of the local food stores and coffee shops opposite the training centre for hot food or alternative lunch options.