As the world starts to return to work in person, in some capacity, there are new measures in place to ensure the safety and comfort of everyone. This course will show you exactly what is required and what you can expect.
1) Module 1– Returning to work safely
2) Module 2 – Preventing the spread of COVID19
3) Module 3 – Signs and symptoms
- Be able to identify the steps needed top re open
- When open, what communication and control measures need to be put in place
- What facilities you need to put in place
- How to look at different areas of your workplace to maintain social distancing
- What can you do to ensure safety in the workplace
- Potential GDPR issues
- The types of questions will appear in your return to work form
- What to expect from your employer
- The role and responsibilities of lead worker representative
- What to do if you have symptoms
This course would benefit anyone who is returning to work, either as an employer or an employee,and will ensure they are fully aware of what is expected of both parties, to ensure the safety of all/
On completion of this training course, you will receive your CMG Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are only issued to those who complete the questions after each module, and complete the course in full. This course may also qualify for CPD hours. Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.