This one-day training course will review the latest developments in healthcare fire risk assessment, fire safety management, fire safety guidelines and how to manage evacuations. This event will assist those providing healthcare services to help ensure a safer better healthcare service into the future. The course content is directed at anyone with responsibility for fire safety in all healthcare buildings such as hospitals, nursing homes, primary care centres, rehabilitation clinics, day care centres to name just a few.
This course will address key concerns and challenges for those responsible for fire safety in healthcare services, provide new insights and bring you up to date with modern thinking in the world of health care related fire safety.
· Practical methods for fire risk assessments Fire Survival for Healthcare occupancies
· Modern day thinking on risk management as applied to health care
· Healthcare Evacuation Strategies incorporating both General, Maternity, Geriatric with aspecial emphasis on the requirements for the Neo-Natal and Bariatric Patient clinical environments
· The updated HIQA guidelines
· Refurbishments and contractor management
· Fire preventionin respect of kitchen facilities, waste disposal, arson, electrical facilities,and oxygen supplies
· Q&A Session
This course will be of benefit to designated healthcare fire safety personnel including, healthcare estates managers, health & safety managers, regulators, design and build professionals, Fire Engineers, Researchers, Fire Consultants, Product Manufacturers, Distributors,Local authorities, Fire Station Chiefs, senior management, and Planning Executives to name just a few.
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course. Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.
An ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €485 is currently available. This training course normal rate is€585. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY BIRD RATE CLOSES 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO COURSE DATE.
The course cost includes all course documentation and Certificate of Attendance.