This course will introduce you to techniques and principles for developing performance management, and how to ensure they align with your company’s business values. This course will help you to develop a good understanding of performance management processes. You’ll gain an understanding in how to set clear expectations for organisational performance, as well as using a structured approach to reviewing and monitoring performance.
• Introduction to creating a performance management system
• Benefits to key performance measurement
• Planning and preparation
• Strategic Goals
• Setting Priorities
• Seven steps of a performance management system
• Review organizational mission and vision
• Formulate overall business strategy
• Functional objects/KRAs
• Setting functional KPI’s and aligning initiatives
• KPI’s implementation
• Cascading to individual level KPIs
• KPI Management System
• Characteristics of a good performance management system
This course is designed for top management, senior managers or executives who are involved in establishing, leading, and managing the implementation of performance measurement program in the organisation.
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course. Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.
An ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €485 is currently available. This training course normal rate is €585. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY BIRD RATE CLOSES 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO COURSE DATE.
The course cost includes all course documentation and certificate of attendance.