This Masterclass is among our most popular, as it shows you the most important aspects to building an effective presentation, from planning & preparation, practice to delivering it with confidence, building a rapport with the audience, managing nerves, and converting anxiety into positive power.
The day will include a workshop on PowerPoint / Keynote and in the afternoon, you will get the opportunity to put all the skills learned into practice and deliver an engaging 3-minute PowerPoint presentation in a relaxed and fun environment and receive some real-life constructive feedback.
All attendees will get a chance to engage in an informative and practical session and will receive highly informative course notes.
• What are the components of an effective engaging presentation?
• The psychology of the fear of public speaking
• Converting your anxiety to positive power
• Ways to capture the audience’s attention
• Powerful Delivery- using your voice, tone, and body language
• Importance of ongoing audience interaction
• Workshop - Preparing your presentation using Power point (we ask that you have a topic and the basics of a presentation prepared)
• Presentation aids- graphs, colour, physical objects
• Preparing yourself- practice, appearance, confidence
• Top tips to help you transition to presenting virtually
• Workshop -Use the skills to wow your audience - 3-minute presentation on your favourite hobby or interest or you can take the chance to practice an upcoming presentation - Receive feedback from your peers
This course is vital for anyone who presents as part of their role or those who are looking to improve their practical presentation skills and/or build on their confidence when speaking in public.
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course. Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.
An ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €465 is currently available. This training course normal rate is €565. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY BIRD RATE CLOSES 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO COURSE DATE.
The course cost includes all course documentation and Certificate of Attendance.