Before embarking on a public works project, the most suitable contract type needs to be identified. This one-day course will show you the key differences between the various forms of contracts. We will also show you the main pillars of the CWMF, key principles in public procurement, and how to better understand CWMF at a strategic level.
This one-day course will be hugely relevant to clients, contractors, subcontractors, and anyone who wishes to gain a greater understanding of CWMF within the public sector in Ireland
• Key principals of the CWMF
• The procurement process and the European Union (Award of Public Authority Contracts) Regulations 2016
• CWMF Instructions to Tenderers
• Suitability Assessment Questionnaires
• Standard conditions of engagement
• Cost Planning & Control
• Construction procurement at a strategic level
• Key differences between the various public works contracts
• Public works contracts with a focus on PW-CF1
• Assessing Contractor claims
• Standard Conditions of Engagement for Consultancy Services
Clients, Contractors, Subcontractors or Consultants interested or involved in the delivery of public sector construction procurement.
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course. Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.
An ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €465 is currently available. This training course normal rate is €565. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
The course cost includes all course documentation and Certificate of Attendance.