Time management is a fundamental business skill that must be developed if you wish to succeed in your position or move up in your company or career. Effectively managing your time enables you to be more productive, deliver higher performance and to stay in control.
While working from home provides an opportunity to be free from the office setting it also means that your sense of discipline and time management skills can be put to the test when compared to a structured office workday.
This one-day course is designed to teach you the most effective and practical techniques to help you better manage your time and priorities. You will learn how to better organise your day, and set achievable goals for your day, week, month, or project. You will be shown how to keep track of your time to ensure you stay focused, and how to tackle unforeseen problems that arise during the day.
· How to build an effective work schedule
· The best places to work remotely
· How to block your distractions
· How to take productive “deep breaks”
· How to know my team is working on the right things
· Using the Urgent / Important Matrix to schedule your daily tasks
· Prioritising, Planning and Preparation are your (new) best friends
· Delegation – Using the “SMART’s”
· Learn tactics to deal with unforeseen problems and to get back on track
· How to analyse your personal time behaviour
· We teach you new and effective strategies for improving your thinking around time management skills
· How to set clear timeframes
· We give you some more key tips to take away on using technology to increase your time productivity
This course is vital for everyone interested in building their business, career or profession in public or private sector organizations. On completion you will be able to manage your time more effectively, build stronger business relationships while getting more done.
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course.
Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.
An ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €465 is currently available. This training course normal rate is €565. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY BIRD RATE CLOSES 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO COURSE DATE.
The course cost includes all course documentation and Certificate of Attendance.