This training course will equip attendees with the skills needed to plan and successfully implement sustainable change within their work environment.
Attendees will analyse leadership skills and approaches to implementing successful change through influencing behaviour and attitudes, and explore how they can be applied or adapted to their work environment. We will show tools and methods in managing change in public administration, and how to develop a sustainable approach to change.
• What are the main changes within the public sector
• What is Change Management? How to be prepared for it! Communication Strategies
• The Role of HR-Management in the Process of Change
• Decision making and Leadership
• The role of NGOs in a pluralistic society
• Tools and methods for managing change in public administration
• Dealing with conflict - building confidence and addressing resistance
• Exploring the role of civil servants
• Communication strategies (Internal and External)
• Managing Change: a Sustainable Approach
This training is primarily for Public sector bodies and those working at all organisational levels, from leaders and senior managers with responsibility for setting strategies and leading change, through to line managers and team members to name just a few
On completion of this one-day training course, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are issued at the close of the training course to participants on completion of the course.
Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.
An ‘Early Bird’ discounted rate of €485 is currently available. This training course normal rate is €585. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY BIRD RATE CLOSES 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO COURSE DATE. The course cost includes all course documentation and Certificate of Attendance.