Cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, are becoming hugely popular. Those who invested in, or mined, Bitcoin early on have amassed small fortunes, and the concept is gaining traction. It is now affecting every aspect of the financial world, including e-commerce businesses.
This unique course will provide a beginners guide to the basics involved in trading in cryptocurrency (specifically for those who have never traded in shares, commodities, cryptocurrencies etc.).
Not only will you learn more about cryptocurrency, such as what it is and how it began, you will learn about the key factors that affect the traded price, how to set up a trading account and a CFD account. You will learn about investment strategy, and will be shown the difference between setting up a "long" position, and a "short position".
You will also get a chance to view a live demonstration, where the course trainer will talk you through what the various aspects of the trading platform mean, will look at trends, how to perform commands (such as how to put a "stop loss" filter), and how to buy and sell.
Our course trainer has considerable experience, being the former Finance Director of Dublin Business School. More recently Peter was the Managing Director of BPP Professional Education with clients including EY, Eircom, Bord na Mona and many more.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Understanding the concept of cryptocurrency
• Understanding the key risks involved in cryptocurrency trading
• Understanding the difference between a ‘long’ and a ‘short’ position
• Understanding what is involved insetting up a trading account
1. Concept and origins of cryptocurrency
2. Key risks and trading formats
3. Major factors affecting cryptocurrency traded price
4. Setting up a trading account
5. Setting up a CFD account
6. Investment strategy – long position
7. Investment strategy – short position
8. Concluding comments
Training on Demand
Once purchased, this course can be taken at any time, at a time and a place that suits you.