This course will show you everything you need to know about correct health and safety procedures in your workplace, including the legal aspects you absolutely need to be aware of. You will learn the role of the safety rep, examine risk assessments, PPE and much more.
- Legalities of Health and Safety
- The role of the Health and Safety Authority
- Principles & Procedures of Good Housekeeping
- Role of the Safety Representative
- Importance of Training
- Safety Statements, Risk Assessments and Work Practices
- Hazard Identification
- PPE in the Workplace
- Safety Culture in the Workplace
This course would be very beneficial to anyone with responsibility for health and safety at work, as well as office managers and HR managers.
On completion of this training course, you will receive your CMG Certificate of Attendance. Please note certificates are only issued to those who complete the questions after each module, and complete the course in full. This course may also qualify for CPD hours. Please check directly with your association or awarding body to see how many points they will award.