Meetings are vitally important – but only if done well!
Meetings are a way for important plans and strategies to be discussed, as well as to exchange ideas, share feedback, and learn from each other. But team meetings also often get a bad reputation, this is often because many employees (and employers) don’t see the benefit of it, and that's probably because of how the meetings are held.
This practical training course will show you practical steps to help you
- Run better meetings
- Make better decisions
- Drive action and inclusion
- Reduce meeting time while increasing their impact
- Is this meeting really necessary?
- Why meetings fail
- Managing timing
- The Agenda
- Sticking to the agreed points
- What to do when everyone doesn't agree
- Asking for more information
- Chairing meetings
- Minute taking
- The 6 Thinking Hats
Training on Demand
Once purchased, this course can be taken at any time, at a time and a place that suits you.