Stress is our body’s response to pressure. Many different situations or life events can cause stress. It is often triggered when we experience something new, unexpected or that threatens our sense of self, or when we feel we have little control over a situation.
We all deal with stress differently, and sometimes when we don’t deal with it, it can become a habit. Stress management is not a topic many people take the time to learn, but it can be absolutely crucial in our productivity and how we function in work.
This practical course will show you how to turn the habit of stress into the habit of calm. You will learn, from a clinical hypnotherapist and best-selling author, key tools to help you manage your own stress in your life.
Key learning outcomes include:
- How to tell if you are stressed
- The “Positive” side of stress
- The importance your breathing has to your stress levels
- What your stress triggers are
- How to use “The positive pause”
- The physical side effects to stress
- What is Positive Neuroplastic Training?
- The importance of sleep, and how to get a better night’s sleep
- Compassion based resilience
- Positive habits for self-care
2. Stress Management Techniques
3. Physical Stress
4. Sleep first aid
5. Positive Neuroplastic Training
6. Guided meditation
7. Recap and conclusion
Training on Demand
Once purchased, this course can be taken at any time, at a time and a place that suits you.